Saturday, September 26, 2009

Introducing: Ferruccio Lamborghini


Before you ask: Yes, *that* Lamborghini. But other than his family's legacy, his heart belongs to the two-wheeled motorsport.


He started in the 125cc Italian Championship (CIV) as a part of the Aprilia Junior GP Team, participated in the 2007 125cc world championship race in Misano and he finished the CIV in 3rd position last season.
This year he switched to Stock 600 bikes, also particpating in two races in the World Superstock championship.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cars, but is it just me, Ferruccio looks a bit like Barbie's Ken? LOL
    I like my men rough around the edges. He just looks too perfect... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehe, he does look a bit like Ken indeed!
    But that might just be the angle of the picture. ;)

    Agreed though. Perfection without any rough edges just isn't very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name, great car.. still amazing name love saying it.
    I agree he looks like Ken. Not really liking the look, not my type but his eyes are INSANE love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can look like Ken ... but believe me ... he rides like Kevin !!! Grande uomo ..gas sempre aperto ( Paolo ..)

    ReplyDelete