Friday, November 20, 2009

Spot on: Commercials Collection

A random collection of cool, hot, funny or simply awesome commercials featuring some of our Hotties.

Nicky Hayden for Alpinestars


Nicky Hayden in that infamous Michelin commercial


Mick Doohan - No place to race


Jorge Lorenzo advertising condoms...


More Jorge Lorenzo, for Barracuda


Valentino Rossi for Nutella


Valentino Rossi as policeman? (While I have no idea what he's saying, the mention of Biaggi at the end makes me suspect it's nothing good. :P )


Alvaro Bautista for Mapfre 1


Alvaro Bautista for Mapfre 2


Sergio Gadea
for Mapfre


James Toseland for Babelgum


Almost ancient Angel Nieto ad (he didn't look bad at all back then)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Nicky Alpinestars ad -- he looked so good with longer hair :P

    Mapfre ones are just cute *giggles*

    and I've never noticed that Mick had such a pretty eyes *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah, Rossi says, after the captain told him "You're late": "Captain, it's not my fault, we're in Rome, there's heavy traffic and I'm not Valentino Rossi. I don't even like Valentino Rossi, I'm a Biaggi fan".

    ReplyDelete